Saturday, October 4, 2008

Politics

Okay so yes I am 12. That does not mean that I have no idea what the presidential race is! If I was allowed to vote I would vote for McCain. But since I am not I am good with just watching the debates, talks, and talk host chat about the coming election. Most of my friends think that I am physcotic, but I just love politics! My aspiration for when I get older is to be a Sarah Palin! No she was not a lawyer. But that would just be one thing that would be different. I love chatting with people about politics. I more than likely know more about the election than some adults! It saddens me that more kids don't get involved with politics. I think that Sarah Palin would make a wonderful vice president. She is so down to earth. She is so much like normal people. My friends and I like to talk about their kids. My friend Kenz says that she would not like having a governor for a mother . I then gave her my lawyer talk she changed views quick. That's why I want to be a lawyer because I can change peoples views. I just love politics and when I am done being a lawyer I want to be a politician. If there is one thing I love it is a good debate. I love to debate with people about politics and anything that they are willing to debate about. I really am not sure why. I know that most 12 year old girls don't like politics and stuff like this, but I am not a normal 12 year old girl!
Keck

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Kels - I'd vote for you if you ran for office! :)