Today I talk to my fantastic sister Robyn!! (All I want out of life is to be just like her!!!) I was a little upset because of my size, I am 5 ft. and 105 pounds. My dear sister Katy is 5.5 and is 101 pounds! She can wear a size 0 I cannot, I tried a skirt of hers on and could barely breathe!! Plus being an emotional eater, having a bad week, and Easter candy sitting on a kitchen counter don't mix!!! So I knew that me and Robyn have the same body shape so I figured that she would be the best person in the world for advice on being upset about sizes and shapes. When your 12 looks and size matter, they shouldn't, but they do! When all your friends are stick thin and little tiny and make you feel fat, it is hard. But having a sister who reminds you that it'll get better and that some boys like girls who aren't stick thin makes all those dumb thoughts seem, well, dumb! She also reminded me that God made me perfect and that I am fearfully and wonderfully made! I love my sister Robyn. Today has been a great day! Thanks Robyn! (Now all I have to do is convince my dad to let me get a cat! Pretty sure that won't go over well, But I can try!)
P.S. Clare I promise that I will have a post about you sometime!!!
Monday, April 20, 2009
So sorry about the month of no posts!!! I don't really have anything exciting or new to post about. My current life is boring, and uneventful! A few intresting/fun things have happened lately.
- I got to spend the night with my friends Angelina and Alyssa.
- I am going to be in a play called a Hairy Tale.
- My few surviving tulips have blossomed!
- The weather has been beautiful!!! (80 degrees yesterday!!!!)
- I have stayed on track with my math!!!! (Yeah for me!!)
- I got a new Bible. I am happy because this one is much smaller than the one I had before!
- I got a ton of new clothes for Easter, and because a lot of cute things have gone on sale!
That's it for my uneventful, very boring, so non fun, and really unintresting post! Thanks for reading, all my wonderful friends and family.