- Hair that isn't attached to things or people. So like, if I find a hair in the shower, I may potentially become sick to my stomach. Yes I can sometimes become sick because of hairs.
- Snakes! Yeeuck! Gross, gross, gross. The sight of a snake on TV makes me want to curl up in a ball in a glass box, with the lid tightly fastened! Snakes make me get goosebumps.
- Rats, yes my friends, rats give me the willies, with their creepy teeth, and nas-tacaular tails. I see a rat and I may potential give a frightened scream. Mice are fine, but NO rats!!
- Textures, it sounds weird, but if you feed me something or make me touch something that's slimy, I am going to kind of freak out on you. I am a texture FREAK!! I refuse to eat things that don't have a normal texture, such as whipped cream or Jello. Neither one has a normal texture and I can't handle that! No sir-ee!
- Spoiled things, like gross milk. I cannot do the sight of something that is chuckily grody! Like spoiled Milk or cottage cheese. They will make me vomit. That's an unnice term, but good grief it's totally true. Sooo, if I come to your house for lunch, no cottage cheese for me!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Friday, August 20, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Basically what I am trying to say is, there is sometimes no place for abbrevations, writing the whole thing out is normally better. It looks more professional and is lots easier to understand. So please some of you who write blogs take notice of mine and please quit using so many abbrevations. I know many will be appreciative myself included.
Monday, June 14, 2010
OHH! I got it!!! E-mail sites, and there pro's and con's.
Gmail- What I use!! I love Gmail, best e-mail site ever!! I would strongly encourage!
Pro's- Super duper spam blocker, fun backgrounds, and great chat.
Con's- No fun stationary for your letters and no fun fonts.
Yahoo- My sister uses this, she likes it I guess
Pro's- Fun stationary and fun fonts
Con's- wretched spam blocker
Comcast- Umm, nothing good to say about this so I'll skip it.
Hotmail- This one is your basic e-mail, good spam blocker but not the best and no fun backgrounds, but they do have fun fonts.
Well, that's pretty much it. Nothing much else to say, thanks for reading!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
strongly.) I would now like to regal you with my recipes made up all by mysenlf!
1. McDonalds Honey Mustard at home! :)
2. Most amazingly fluffy and fun whipped cream.
3. Um, I had a number three but I can't cremember it.
- Mickey-D's honey mustard recipe (This recipe can be extended or shrunk to meet your needs, because it's currently in 2 serving form)
You will need
3 tablespoons of mayo
2tablespoons of horseradish mustard (Dijon works too, but I like the spice in the horseradish.)
3 teaspoons of honey (This is kind of funny, I used packets from KFC, because we were out of honey! ;) So do use whatever is on hand!)
Mix all ingredients in small bowl or little cup and Viola! Tastes exactly like McDonalds honey mustard.
- Homemade Whipping Cream!
You will need
A container or half container of fresh whipping cream,
1/2 Cup of granulated sugar (Increase if you do a whole container to whole cup! :)
Put ONLY whipped cream in bowl, it says to have a chilled bowl but I ignored that one, but I did chill my beaters by running them under really cold water. Whip on medium setting for 2 minutes then transfer to high for 1 minute, then add sugar and beat on highest setting 1 or 2 minutes depending on how you want it to look.
And there you go, 2 amazing recipes! I promise the greatness of both, I greatly enjoy both of them. The whipped cream is good on scones and fruit. (Read my mom's blog for more information!) Hopefully you'll have as much fun with the recipes as I do!
Monday, May 31, 2010
I went camping this week, it was so much fun! We crawled across a river on a log, we went four-wheeling and did lots of other crazy things!
I am almost caught up on my math which has to be done before June 10th! Eeek!
I went to Quincy, Washington, most boring town on earth, alright just kidding!
I went to my grandma's a week ago and spent time with her
I learned I really don't like traveling in the car! (I spent SO much time in there these past few weeks!)
I also found out we have an offer on our house in Bonney Lake, hopefully it will sell.
Plus I discovered camping isn't so horrible when you have really fun people to hang out with whilst doing so!
Alright now that I'm done giving you the run down, I'll give you the things I have left to do before July!!!
- Finish my math
- Test (June 4th)
- See my aunt and my cousins
- Go to my grandma's
- Finish learning all the VBS songs so I can teach them!
- Prepare myself to hear HOURS of piano music, Lisa Dawns recital is on saturday
- And finally finish up some loose ends with the rest of my life
Be glad you don't have my life, it's too crazy!
Thanks for reading,
Sunday, May 9, 2010
But lately, I have been blogging on a different blog.
Visit here http://www.generationlibby.blogspot.com/ a blog my friends and I created.
You can see my specific posts on Fridays, about Politics.
But today I want to let you in on some of my crazy life!
- Last week (Tuesday through Saturday) I was hanging out in Seattle with my friend Alyssa. She was in a big play (Beauty and the Beast) Which was very fun! I did her make up one day and her hair 3 days. It was an amazing play.
- I also have been working desprately to finish up my math before June 10th, so I can acheive my prize.
- I have been working on finishing up some extra work for Trek.
- I finished last week at Trek our Missions drive. We earned about $5oo, which I thought was great! The girls won, yea us!
- I also watched Aliens in the Attic. It was a cute movie. Slightly strange though!
- And last but not least. I would like to take a few minutes to talk about my mom.
Happy Mothers Day Mom! I wanted to let you know you are the best mom in the whole world. You are an amazing teacher, a great cook, and I could go on for hours about all the great stuff you do. Thank you so much for being there for me all the time. I love you mom!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
So Carson is my 2 year old nephew. Oh how I adore that little boy. I read his mom's blog today and cried and cried. I didn't even know I contained that many tears! I miss him so terribly. He is so sweet and cute. And since I don't have my own boy, and Gideyon is obsessed with Luke, I will just have to stick to Carson. I am almost at a loss for words, because how do you express all the emotions you have for one little boy? I know I can't love him as much as his mom or dad, but I sure feel like I do. When he came to our house I was totally willing to do anything and everything he asked. Never giving a second thought when asked for Buddy, much to his parents dismay. I wasn't very keen on letting him walk down the stairs alone, although I am sure he would have been perfectly capable. I just can't believe he is two years old. Walking and talking, and doing all the things a little boy should do. It just seems like every year has flown by. I feel almost old, my sister is an adult, my friends are preparing for the almight High school!
When people used to say time flies I would laugh inside, thinking it was still eons until my next birthday or Christmas. Now I understand, I understand that it seems to take forever to be big, and then once you're big you wish to be little again. Oh to have nothing to do but play outside or color in a coloring book, (outside the lines and with one wrong color marker, because no body actually cares!) To not feel bad because you got up at 10:00 in the afternoon. Or have schoolwork waiting at every turn. To never have to worry about a project due, or a paper that needs written. To spend hours pouring over your fake Barbie house, to do nothing all day but what you want. To eat nothing but chicken nuggets and hotdogs. Oh the days of a child!
I am not actually that old, but man alive I feel like it! I feel as though I have lived a very long time, even though it has actually been very short. I still have so many things in my life to do, but something about Carson makes me feel very old. Maybe because he is so little, or maybe because I know that when I am big he will be big.
Carson, I love you very much, and one day if you go back and read your aunts blog, you will find many a post about you and your sister. I love you both very, very much! I hope to see you soon.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
My mom-Not much to tell, just gets a little upset when things aren't running smooth-ish.
Robyn-Good at keeping peace between the sisterhood, makes sure that everyone is doing what they should. (At the moment she is reminding me to get the clothes out the dryer!)
Joel-Being hilarious!! Man alive, I didn't know a person could be so funny, he has just proved me wrong. He is also pretty amazing at keeping small, evil children in check!
Clare-Doing what Clare does best! Helping with whatever needs done. Also preparing for the race she will be running in May, hopefully I will get to go with her!
Katy-Is relishing in the fact that it is spring break! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! And being amazing at shuffling me and Lisa Dawn around.
Lisa Dawn-Is taking care of business, I mean children. She is babysitting, baking, and cleaning! Go Lisa Dawn!!
Me-I am being totally lazy and typing a blog. But then again I don't feel so bad, because Clare is reading, Lisa Dawn is banging, and Katy is talking on the phone. (Real effect I know! Just Kidding!!)
Luke-Being his usual irratating self. Actually he has been pretty helpful in getting children out of parents hair.
Gillyan-Being tiny mom! Whooho! She is really good at making the kids be helpful and stay clean whilst outside.
Mark-Doing absolutely nothing! Nah, he had a doctor's appointment today that went swimmingly. But otherwise he's been basically boring and regular.
Gideyon-Pirates, soliders, Star Wars, you name it and it's boyish Gideyon loves it! So basically he has run around with sword and gun in hand!
Josie-What a cutie pie! I don't think she could be any cuter! She is so sweet and helpful. In fact this morning she made my bed! Thanks Josie!
Carson-Aw, what do I say about him? Um well, he goes around mostly terrorizing people with things like swords or sticks. And absolutely adores "buddy" his pacifier. I am pretty taken with him. I adore him even though yesterday he went around say, "Kelly-Evil!!" Thanks a bazoodle Robyn!
Anyway basically the run down. Oh my dad is in New Orleans, actually he comes home tonight. And if you are thinking, wait whoa! There isn't enough people, my aunt, two cousins, and grandma were here a few days ago. But they had to go home.
But there you go, everything you need to know about my week and more! By the by, I may not post for another long while, because I am super busy lately.
Thanks for reading!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
- Everyone has one!!
- I have an easier time keeping up with people who don't blog or e-mail often.
- I think it would be fun just to write little things everyday instead of a blog where I feel bad if I write 3 little measly lines.
- I could have fun knowing what people are doing, especially people who I would feel really akward e-mailing!
- I would be able to stop staring over people's shoulders when they are checking facebook. (Like my mom, and sisters.)
- I could let people know I was off to my first baby sitting job, without having to write an entire paragraph about it, because I know no one cares that much.
- I could encourage my friend who never does anything but Facebook to maybe write me a-mail or perhaps call me on the phone. Because we always set times, but she is a forgetful person.
- I could get to know people, like girls from AWANA, better because they don't e-mail they just Facebook.
- I could let people know what was going on in my life without having to e-mail.
- If I got one it would allow my friend to get one, becuase her mom said no cause my mom said no! She would be much happier! !
Anyway that was my long speil! I really want a Facebook! I wish that I had one. So maybe if you read this mom you will understand better why I want one. I don't even need it today or tomorrow, but before I turn 15 might be nice!