Monday, May 31, 2010

Catch Game!

I'll try to do this quickly because it's late, but here's the low down on my life.

I went camping this week, it was so much fun! We crawled across a river on a log, we went four-wheeling and did lots of other crazy things!
I am almost caught up on my math which has to be done before June 10th! Eeek!
I went to Quincy, Washington, most boring town on earth, alright just kidding!
I went to my grandma's a week ago and spent time with her
I learned I really don't like traveling in the car! (I spent SO much time in there these past few weeks!)
I also found out we have an offer on our house in Bonney Lake, hopefully it will sell.
Plus I discovered camping isn't so horrible when you have really fun people to hang out with whilst doing so!

Alright now that I'm done giving you the run down, I'll give you the things I have left to do before July!!!
  • Finish my math
  • Test (June 4th)
  • See my aunt and my cousins
  • Go to my grandma's
  • Finish learning all the VBS songs so I can teach them!
  • Prepare myself to hear HOURS of piano music, Lisa Dawns recital is on saturday
  • And finally finish up some loose ends with the rest of my life

Be glad you don't have my life, it's too crazy!

Thanks for reading,

Keck

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like you lead a busy life. Glad I'm not that busy :) Looking forward to seeing you in June. The curriculum fairs should be fun!

Clare said...

Yes, it seems that summer is all about finishing the regular school year craziness for all the "we-have-to-squeeze-it-in-during-the-time-off" craziness. Too bad your plans don't include coming to see me!:(

Alyssa said...

Busy, busy, busy! But hey, at least you found out the truth about camping! I always liked camping as a kid as long as it was with family.