Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lots of Random Stuff

I've missed blogging!
But lately, I have been blogging on a different blog.
Visit here http://www.generationlibby.blogspot.com/ a blog my friends and I created.
You can see my specific posts on Fridays, about Politics.
But today I want to let you in on some of my crazy life!
  • Last week (Tuesday through Saturday) I was hanging out in Seattle with my friend Alyssa. She was in a big play (Beauty and the Beast) Which was very fun! I did her make up one day and her hair 3 days. It was an amazing play.
  • I also have been working desprately to finish up my math before June 10th, so I can acheive my prize.
  • I have been working on finishing up some extra work for Trek.
  • I finished last week at Trek our Missions drive. We earned about $5oo, which I thought was great! The girls won, yea us!
  • I also watched Aliens in the Attic. It was a cute movie. Slightly strange though!
  • And last but not least. I would like to take a few minutes to talk about my mom.

Happy Mothers Day Mom! I wanted to let you know you are the best mom in the whole world. You are an amazing teacher, a great cook, and I could go on for hours about all the great stuff you do. Thank you so much for being there for me all the time. I love you mom!

Kelly

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like you've been busy. It doesn't seem to slow down either. I'm always saying "next summer I'm not going to be so busy." And I'm also so busy! :)

You do have a great mom. But she has a pretty good daughter too! Love ya!

Robyn said...

Kels, glad to catch up a little on your life! Seems like you are going to be busy for the next little while still. Hope you keep us posted. I am so glad you realize the best about mom at a younger age than I did. I am sure it will only strengthen your relationship in the years to come. I love ya~Me
P.S. Cute blog background! I LOVED Hot bliggity blog:)

Alyssa said...

Oh, I'm glad you had fun at my house! I had a fun time with you being there. I also did thing Aliens in the Attic was a funny movie, but you're right about it being strange.

Lisa said...

Gee Kels,
Thanks for the sweet encouraging words. I love you. I truly missed you while you were away. My life is seldom dull and never boring with you in it. You're a great daughter. Love, MOM