Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

I am so excited. My friends and I are going to Great Wolf Lodge for Alyssa's birthday. I really hope I will have a good time. I am not such a big water person, but I feel like I will have a lot more fun with them than alone. When they came to my house earlier in the month we made plans, but nothing panned out until now. We are going in 11 days and I can't wait! We are going with her mom, who thankfully is footing the bill for our venture. We had originally planned to pay our own way, but when it turned out to be for her birthday party her mom agreed to pay. I am buying her a birthday gift, and am at a total loss as to what to buy! I know I will be able to figure out what to buy. I can't wait, I figured I better blog about, because between now and then I may not get the time. So I hope no one is very excited about my blogging. Because I may not blog again until I come back. See you soon!

4 comments:

Clare said...

Sounds like fun. I'm not a swimmer but I love a water slide. There was one on our cruise ship and it was very fun.Take pictures!

Alyssa said...

I am super excited too!! I can't wait!! It is totally going to be so much fun. :-)

Rachel said...

You're going to have a blast. And as for a gift, since you're friends, you probably have much in common, so it stands to reason that if you like something she'll probably like it too. That's how I shop for your mom and it works GREAT!

Kenny The Wolf said...

I'm jealous! I used to drive by on my way to work every day, and it drove me nuts!
Don't forget to get your picture taken in front of the giant wolf statues out front, those things are huge. ^^