Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bible Quizzing!!

I'm back! Hey everyone! I am so pumped, I got 2ND in preliminaries and 1st in finals!! I was so excited. My mom was my coach, along with another woman from AWANA Trek. I was on a team with 2 boys, Gavin and Caleb. They were amazing team mates and I enjoyed being with them. I went with 2 other teams, one got 4th in prelim's the other didn't place. I am so glad that it is over, but also so ready to take on high school Bible Quizzing! I worked hard and loved winning. I am glad that I practiced so much. I am pumped at how well I did, and how well my team did. Caleb was amazing at the verses, and Gavin knew a lot also. I am a little sad we are too little to move on to state, but at the same time glad that I don't have to practice. Thanks so much to all of you who spent time in prayer for me and my team. It means so much to me. I have to go, but thanks for listening to me ramble!
Keck

5 comments:

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa said...

WOW! Good for you. Of course you told me a couple hours later (at my house), but what'ev. It is even better than last time (preliminaries: 3rd; finals: 1st). YEAH KELLY (, Gavin, & Caleb)!! :-)

Rachel said...

Kels - that is quite the accomplishment and you should be proud. Nothing bad ever came from having God's word in your heart, and you certainly have been studying.

Keck said...

Hey trying new things!

Clare said...

Good Job! I was more excited about that than any of the gold medals the U.S. has won in the Olympics. Hiding God's word in your heart is more beneficial, too.:)