Monday, June 14, 2010

Internet

Not really sure what to blog about tonight. There's not much we haven't covered.
OHH! I got it!!! E-mail sites, and there pro's and con's.

Gmail- What I use!! I love Gmail, best e-mail site ever!! I would strongly encourage!
Pro's- Super duper spam blocker, fun backgrounds, and great chat.
Con's- No fun stationary for your letters and no fun fonts.

Yahoo- My sister uses this, she likes it I guess
Pro's- Fun stationary and fun fonts
Con's- wretched spam blocker

Comcast- Umm, nothing good to say about this so I'll skip it.

Hotmail- This one is your basic e-mail, good spam blocker but not the best and no fun backgrounds, but they do have fun fonts.

Well, that's pretty much it. Nothing much else to say, thanks for reading!
L!bby Gener!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I think e-mail sites are just like anything else....there's pros and cons to all of them. I had MSN e-mail and liked it, but hated everything else about MSN. Now I have Comcast and enjoy it well enough, but the e-mail isn't super user-friendly! Grrr. Oh well!

I can't wait for the day we just say to our computer, "send an e-mail to Kelly"...and it opens up and starts 'typing' for us :)

Alyssa said...

Yikes! You ignored comcast! I have a comcast and I'm deeply offended! Not! You know that I'm itching to get a gmail just because it has IM. Of course, comcast does but only for people with comcast. Anyway, I'm still hoping to get gmail but since my computer crashed I'm getting used to comcast more. :-)

Keck said...

Hey Y'all, this was supposed to be on my other blog, The Next Generation, but my comp flubbed (or possibly me!) Thanks for comenting though! :)