Monday, April 20, 2009

A Few New Things!

So sorry about the month of no posts!!! I don't really have anything exciting or new to post about. My current life is boring, and uneventful! A few intresting/fun things have happened lately.

  • I got to spend the night with my friends Angelina and Alyssa.
  • I am going to be in a play called a Hairy Tale.
  • My few surviving tulips have blossomed!
  • The weather has been beautiful!!! (80 degrees yesterday!!!!)
  • I have stayed on track with my math!!!! (Yeah for me!!)
  • I got a new Bible. I am happy because this one is much smaller than the one I had before!
  • I got a ton of new clothes for Easter, and because a lot of cute things have gone on sale!

That's it for my uneventful, very boring, so non fun, and really unintresting post! Thanks for reading, all my wonderful friends and family.

4 comments:

Keck said...

Congrats on saying all those positive things. Perhaps warmer weather does bring out the best in you even if it brings out the beast in me. LOL. Love Ya, MOM

Keck said...

Keck,
If you would sign out when using my computer then my posts wouldn't come up on your blog.

Rachel said...

You have tulips? I'm jealous! We've had great weather too and it's been totally invigorating. It's supposed to cool off and that's a total bummer. I'm ready for it to be nice, all the time. Another month I suppose! :)

Clare said...

Are you coming to plant tulips for me? I will just have to plant my own flowers, probably petunias because those are harder to kill!:) Sounds like you are having all the fun that can be had. Love ya!-Clare