Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Morining Funkies

Okay so today I went to my grandmas church. I used to go to my grandma's church all the time when I was little because I lived with her. So I made some really good friends, so going back is always, well, funky. I have a great friend De she was of course there this morning. Her and my friend Mye gave me, okay maybe not, a warm welcome, but a funky one. De was laughing hysterically and would not stop, and Mye was telling me that I was no longer the boss. I then gave her a spill about how I had always been the boss, but that's another blog. Anyway it ended up an okay morning. But my friends went a little wacko while I've been away. So normally my friends just stand around and talk, but these aren't my normal friends! Well I don't see them normally. Seeing as I live in Crazytown and they live in Funkytown. So I am standing with my sisters and they are off somewhere plotting to come up behind me and poke the crud out of me. So I don't even notice until they come up behind me and start poking me. So I poke them back, But I poke harder. So Mye says "Gee there is a whole lotta mean in such a little person." I know I respond. See I am a little person being 5 ft. and my friend Mye is about 5.5 and De is 5.3! So see do you and your friends plot to go and poke your other friend? Nah but your friends don't live in Funkytown. So my friends are pretty funky if you can't see. So if you have a friend who is even funky-er than mine please comment. Keck

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I have this niece who loves to poke me. And she's got a mean poker! But she won't love it when she gets coal for Christmas. :) Just teasing you! Love you Kels!

Robyn said...

Kels!
You are such a crack up, I lost count of how many times you used the word funky!
My kids are always teasing me cause when I say I am going "crazy" they tell me that is home!
So you can't live in crazytown, that's my neck of the woods:)

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
You are wrong. Me and Mylie first of all where not plotting to come up and poke you we just did. and we where just doing what we normally do, talk to Kayla, and Aurora, and Annie and Simon and Annika. By the way I am 5, 41/2 not 5,3.I was laughing hysterically because before me and Mylie had planned to ware matching outfit and we were somewhat matching outfits. But the funny part was that Mylie was going to tell you that you where in the wrong place and take you up stairs to the fourth grade classroom. And me and Mylie are not going to listen to you anymore therefore you are no longer "the boss". And we have not gone wacko. well maybe Mylie has a little. And i might have a tiny tiny bit, but its not because you are gone. (I think Mylie was wacko BECAUSE you where there.) Okay, love you,
~Delaney

Kenz said...

poking hurts more than people would think!