Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family

I haven't really written anything about my family in my blog. I really enjoy my family they are always making me smile. What I want to tell you about is the wonderfulness of my family.

My Dad- Is a really smart person with a doctorate. He is a very take charge person who is throughly involed in things at church. People think that he is very good at what he does, he was one time he was even not given a job because he was "over qualified." This immensley amused me.

My Mom- Is the person who keeps our family in stitches. She is always off doing something for someone. She is always on the go, but is never to busy to discuss and important matter with us.

My sister Robyn- Is the person who most people say I look the most like in my family. She is the person I want to be when I am big, because she holds both my parents greatest qualities. Robyn is married and has 2 kids.

My Sister Clare- Is one of the smartest people I know. I want that quality of her. She is also a good people person. Is also married with 2 kids.

My Brother Clark- Is a little on the wild side. He is sweet and loving even so. He has a fun sense of humor. Is a cell phone salesmen.

My Sister Katy- Is also very knowledgeable. She is very thoughful and funny. Katy is currently a running start student.

My Sister Lisa Dawn- Is the "mean one" supposedly, but really she is sweet and fun. A wonderful person to be around.

My Brother Luke- Is the best to make fun of, because he is younger. But he is also really nice and cool.

My Brother Mark- Is the ruler of our household. He is immensely cute. Who will be the youngest dictator. (Just joking!)

All in all that is 8 kids all biological. I love my family so much! I am right in between Lisa Dawn and Luke. It is really fun to be in a big family. All of my family has the best of qualities. I want to be like them all when I am "big." My family is a group of very cool people. We are all home schooled and how my mom finds time to do this I don't know!?!?!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I hear you have an insanely awesome aunt who's incredibly sweet, cracks hilarious jokes and bakes a mean scone?!

Clare said...

Thanks for the compliment-although I actually think Katy is the smartest. :) You are pretty swell yourself, I always think it is so great that you have so many friends. I am excited to see you soon!

Robyn said...

Kels,
You totally made my day, I guess next time I think I am not good at much I will remember that you think I am pretty worthwhile. I do love that mom always says we are so much alike because everybody always likes you! Just incase you wanted a smile, Gilly wants to be just like you when she grows up! Love ya~Me
P.S. I think your background is the cutest ever, it SO looks like you:)

Inspired 2 Smile said...

I love reading your descriptions of all your family members. Here's my first word that comes to mind on each of you: Rob - serious; Lisa - enthusiastic; Robyn - determined; Clare - spiritual; Katy - smart; Lisa Dawn - sweet; You - cute (in a fun, sassy, take the world with your charm sort of way); Luke - curious; Mark - playful. Let me know what comes to mind when you think of us!!

Inspired 2 Smile said...

Oops! Clark - seeker