Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Frustration!

I have to write a report! You are proably thinking that this will be no big feat for the girl who writes so much in her blog! But the funny well more like frustrating thing is that it is for a teacher who really is not to fond of me. So I feel as if anything I write for her she won't like. So it is really hard to write something that she will like about my rabbit who died in July so I am totally working off memory. And I have to admit I didn't spend barely anytime with Fluffy. So I am totally frustrated because I wrote a report for her and she gave back and pretty much said that it was bad! So I am debating should I fix the one she hated or just write a whole new one? If you have any ideas please make them a comment! Thanks!


P.S. What do you think of my smiley of the moment?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Kels - the beauty of writing is that it does not have to be factual - that's why we have a section called fiction :)

You can make things up about Fluffy and add them to things you remember. Totally embellish her personality and make her into a very exciting rabbit!!!

E-mail your paper to me - I will help!!!

Kenz said...

Hey Keck! I have heard this story before he he. I love your writing! ANYTHING you do will be great!