Thursday, October 30, 2008

EXCITED!!!

Have you ever been really excited about anything? Well right now I am, because Halloween is tomorrow. I am going to dress up tomorrow morning as Hillary Clinton for our homeschool group. Then that night I am working at our church fall festival which we hold at our mall. I am working with my two good friends Emily and Angelina. We are running a booth called the lollipop toss. Little kids throw three rings at a cork board full of lollipops. If they ring one they get it, but if not we just hand them one. It is pretty easy to do. I decided that since no one else was dressing up I will just go as Kelly. Then after that my friend Angelina is sleeping over. It will be a super fun night. I can't wait to eat my brothers candy too! (They will let me have some.)
Trick-or-Treat (which I have never done.)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Kels, does your mom know you're this excited for this sinister holiday?! Just kidding. Have a blast enjoying Halloween/Fall Festival in a great environment. Love ya!

Lisa Dawn said...

Hillary!!! I am going as Cindy McCain. Sorry, sis but I think that I will look better.

Robyn said...

Kels,
Halloween and Hillary Clinton don't you know how wrong that is! Just kidding I hope your day is as fun as it sounds. We are having a fall party at a friends house with a bonfire and stuff. We will think of you though:)

Clare said...

I hope you had fun today. Too bad you weren't here to help me tote around my candy corn (Josie) and my penguin (Carson) at the fall festival!

Lisa said...

Doesn't your mother love you? Why would she let you "dress up" anyway at your age? Thanks for helping out at the harvest party and making it fun for the little guys. Love Ya, MOM

Anonymous said...

kelly, check out our comment on Oct. 5th, it's saterday november 1st at 1:30 at mylies and we are haveing fun. were having a sleepover except were, not sleeping!!!!!!!!!! by the way, miss polotician, lame costume. simon was the same thing!!!! i on the other hand wore my pjs, which i am at the moment am still wareing!!!!!! mylie wore a very prettyful dress and looked very beatuimes. we worked at the harvest party and then went trick-or-treating so like we have a so much ton of candy!! we know you love us so don't try to deny it we are still totally awesomer than you -My and DD i'm still awesomer than DD though