Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy-ness

Is happy-ness a word?
I finally got on the good side with the teacher that I talked about in the latter post. I haven't written for so long because I got in trouble like any 12 year old girl does so I couldn't blog. So I am happy about those two things and I got to see a friend who moved a couple of weeks ago and I didn't get to say bye to. Another happy thing. My mom said that on Haloween I could have a few friends over becuase we don't get to go to a youth overnighter at church. (So she is letting me have it to drown my sorrows.) I have been doing really good on keeping up with my school work (Well Math at least!) which means at the end of every month I get math allowance. Which is getting paid to keep up with you math. I also am happy because the tomatoes I grew are turning red!!!! (In October which is totally weird!) I got to spend a lot of time with my Grandma which was totally fun! I got to see my Aunt Rachel Dawn and Uncle Cory and their kids earlier this month which was fun. My nieces and nephews are coming in November. I might get to see my best friend soon! So I am totally happy right now!! I wrote this blog because I have been writing some really not happy ones. Another happy thing is that I have been doing great in all my co-op classes. I am really Happy!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yes, happiness IS a word!!! I like your poll and I plan to pick turkey from the choices given, but if your mom's sweet potato casserole was on there then I'd pick that!

Kenz said...

Ya for happy-ness! I am so glad that you can blog again!