Saturday, November 8, 2008

High School Musical 3

I admit I got pulled into the High School Musical lovers club. I went and saw it today and thought that it was good. I had watched the first two the night before. I had always laughed at how my friends were always saying how much they liked them and how good they were. Not to mention how cute Troy Bolten is AKA Zac Effron. (I personally like Chad better.) If you haven't seen the movies you wouldn't understand. I would suggest that you go see it, but if you don't like musicals don't! I love the movie called 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. It is really old, But sometimes oldies are goodies. It's a great musical with lots of funny scenes. My sister Lisa Dawn hooked me on that one. So all in all the movies that I continally made fun of are now some of my favorites.

P.S. Must make disclaimer about the Family post. I apologize to my Aunt for forgetting her. She is one of my favorite realitives.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Hey where is my credit for being the one who introduced Lisa Dawn to 7 Brides for 7 Brothers? I don't love a musical but I do love that movie and the Sound of Music. Maybe when I come to visit we can do a movie night! Gilly loves a musical too:)
Love ya~Robyn

Rachel said...

When I was a little girl my mom took me to see "Annie" at the movies and at one scene I said, "Oh man, is she gonna sing again?" I didn't get the whole musical concept and today they're not my favorites, but I have heard a lot of hype about HS Musical - they must be good since they made 3 of them :)