Sunday, November 23, 2008

Funny, Silly, Gilly, Josie, Keckie, Night

Tonight my niece asked me if I wanted to play "dolls" American Girl Dolls. I told her that I would. I searched out my old American Girl dolls and began to playing with her. Then my other niece Josie came down and asked to have a big doll. I told her that she could play with Molly while I read a Kit book. Kit is a 1930's era doll. Gillyan finished playing with the dolls she climbed up into my lap. Josie decided she to was done and climbed up onto the couch with us. We all started laughing and Josie kept kicking us, and it was funny! So we continued to read when Josie and Gillyan started laughing. (I am still not sure what about.) Everything then became funny and we started laughing and rolling on the floor. Everyone giggled and howled with laughter. When we finally finished Josie then did something funny sending us all into one more fit of laughter. Then Josie started kicking again so I tickled her. Then Gillyan did to, so I tickled her also, sending us into one more laughing fit. So at the end of the night we all had had a magnificant time. And it made me appreciate my family more than anything. It was a great way to start off my Thanksgiving week! Remember that even the most regular things can make you more thankful.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Kels, you're turning into quite the little nurturer, which is a fantastic quality to possess! I'm glad you're having fun with the girls....that's what holidays are for :)

Clare said...

Kelly, you really do a great job making everyone, little and big, feel special. I love that our blogs make it easy for us to leave "warm fuzzies" for each other. I need to do it more often!