Friday, November 14, 2008

ME!

Today when I decided to blog I thought about how no one ever writes anything that really tells you much about them. So today I am.
My Name-My true name is Kelly not Keck (Duh!)
My favorite color-Orange
My favorite artist (Music)- TobyMac or Matt Theissen (Relient K)
My favorite Book- Anything Nancy Drew
My favorite Movies-National Treasure 1 and 2
My favorite store- Target
My favorite School Subject- English or History
My Least favorite- MATH!!!!! (I can't stand it!)
My favorite Food- Mexican Skillet (Rice and Chicken)

So those are a few of my favorite things. (And one least favorite.) So I hope this gives you the idea of what I am really like. Somebody should try it!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Kels, this weekend at retreat one of the ladies from my mom's church said to me, "everytime I see you I think of Kelly Riddle. She looks so much like you." I thought it was sweet, but honestly never thought of us looking alike. It's a compliment to me, and I hope it is to you too! Much love!

Clare said...

Josie's favorite color is orange, too. It always makes me think of you when she says it. Her favorite store is Target. However, her favorite food for now is definitely "chicken nails"- you know, chicken nuggets! I guess time will tell if you share any more favorite things-it's a little scary, though. Just kidding! :)

Lisa said...

Hey, Target is my favorite store, too. Imagine that. By the way, you need to rake the leaves that are falling all over your blog. Love Ya