Monday, September 29, 2008

Blogging

I absolutely love blogging! If you had not noticed I love changing templates, colors, backgrounds, where everything is on my blog, and just changing. It comes from being a new blogger! I just love using The Cutest Blog on the Block. com they have the absolute cutest backgrounds and fun things to had to your blog! I got the 6 B's from there, do you like it? My best friend and I talk about blogging a whole lot! She had I got blogs on the same day! I find something out and tell her or the other way around. We love blogging and really feel like big girls. Blogging is so fun!! I just adore it! When I blog I jsut feel so happy! I LOVE BLOGGING!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Kels, you stole my next opinion poll idea. I was dusting today and thinking that next week I should include a poll about what chores people hate most.

Like I don't have enough to do, now I have to come up with a new poll idea. Great! Just teasing you. Your new blog background is really cute. Can't wait to see what you change it to next. Love ya!

Lisa said...

Nice redecorating Kels. Your blog is always full of surprises. Keep up the good work!

Kenz said...

I love the way you decorate! Your loads of fun and totally cool! You rock! Keep coming up with awesome ideas!