Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wahoo!!

I am so excited to finally have a blog!!! I really enjoy writing so I think that this will be a great outlet for my babbling! I have a book that has been typed, but is currently in critiquing mode! I hope that you will enjoy my journey of being a middle child, 12 years old, crazy, energetic, and Christ serving girl! I absolutely love reading others blogs, and I hope mine will be just as enjoyable! Although not near as funny, or well thought out as my friends and family's!!! I am so excited to finally have a blog I fell like a big girl now. Because my Mom, Aunt, sisters, and most of my friends have one! Have you ever had the feeling of finally being included in something fun? I just love that feeling! I am having fun so far!

Keck!

3 comments:

Kenz said...

Wow, I love your blog! Your totally inspiring!

Rachel said...

Hey you - welcome to blog world! It's kind of addicting, but I'm sure your mom won't let you get too carried away, seeing how you have school work and all :) I'm looking forward to reading your posts! Love ya!

Robyn said...

Kels,
I am so excited your blogging now, you seem so grown up:) Thanks for helping mom with hers. I can't wait to keep up will all the Krazy Kelly Escapades!