Friday, January 30, 2009

Scrapbooking is Fun!!!

Today was the first day of Co-Op in Spring. I really like my classes. I am taking a scrapbooking and card making class. I really enjoyed it. I have made a scrapbook page for Carson my nephew. I am so excited to put pictures on it, and next week I plan on making one for Gillyan. I am really excited about my new found enjoyment!!! I really enjoyed hanging out with my friends, and making some cute things. I can't wait to finish this and post it on my blog!!! I really want to show everyone my creations. I am so glad that I have something fun to show on my blog!! So keep watching and I will sometime soon have a cute scrapbooking page for you to see. I have been wanting to start scrapbooking for a long time, but I never had the time or supplies for it. Now I have a hour a week to devote souly to what I really enjoy!! Can't wait to show you.
I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING!!!!!!

2 comments:

Clare said...

So, since I am incapable of creating a scrapbook for myself I am hoping you will acquire all the skills necessary to make one for me. Have fun!

Kenny The Wolf said...

That was from the Co-op at Sunrise, right? I loved that class!