Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yeah Valentines Day!!!

I really like Valentines Day. I don't really like conversation hearts, but that background was to cute to pass up!!! Anyway I do love Valentines, I love recieving them and giving them. I really like reading the fun ones my friends give me. I love how you can but whole bags of pink and red Laffy Taffys, which are my favorite candy!!! (Besides truffles!) At Co-op we have an really fun contest to see who can come up with the most creative "mailbox". Last year we had a whitehouse, a big fishermans boot, and some other pretty outragous things. This year though I am Bible Quizzing on Valentines Day. That made me sad:( I wish that I didn't have to, but I do love it! So that is my fun Valentines day post. Even though it isn't Valentines.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love V-Day too. Actually I love all holidays when they roll around. I especially love the boxes of chocolates - I try to pick up a few at 1/2 price after Valentine's Day.....YUM!!!

Clare said...

I "Tried on" this background and found it to be much more "Keck" than me! I love that I get to see it on your blog, now! I love Valentine's Day because it all of the stuff coming out says my birthday is coming. And no person in their right mind could pass up a truffle!

Lisa said...

Fun background! It really shows off your personality. I like how low key Valentine's Day is yet it is another day/chance to show appreciation to those we love. Happy hearts to you Kels. Love Ya, MOM