Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fun with Clare and Josie

This week I've mostly been with Clare. We have done a lot of fun things. We rented some fun movies, went to the yummiest places to eat, and gotten some great deals at Khols, Target, and Old Navy! Tonight we went to Awana at the Chapel which was a lot of fun. Josie loves Puggles, she is so cute when she tells you about Puggles. We rented Meet the Robinsons which was a lot of fun. Panera Bakery is wonderful and has the best soups and I loved Noodles and Company was delicous!! I got the cutest shirts at Old Navy, McKenzie and I got the cutest matching shirts from there. I have really enjoyed my visit here, I've had a lot of fun here. Josie and I had fun playing with her dollhouse earlier today. Carson loves to be tickeled and I love to tickle him all the time. We have tons of fun chilling of the couch after getting ready to go places while Clare and Josie are still getting ready to go. I watch TLC and he goes to sleep. So I have had fun with Clare and Josie.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I'm so jealous you're getting to be with them and I'm not. I'm glad you're having a ton of fun with your sister and your best friend. Don't have too much fun or you won't want to come home and then we'll be in Kels-withdrawal!

Have a blast girlie girl! Love ya!

Inspired 2 Smile said...

I'm glad for your visit, too!!!

Kenz said...

Ya that was fun going to Bride wars too! Except for the stinky theater that smelled like feet. lol

Clare said...

I am glad you had a good time. I have decided that everyone that comes to visit me must now put a flattering post on their blog.:) You are such a sweetie to not mention my diaster of a house... I promise it will be cleaner next time! See-positive thought- there will be another visit!

Lisa Dawn said...

I am so jealous. I am at home and get to clean and do algebra. Yuck! I loved the food at Clare's house too! She is an amazing sister. Come home soon!