Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Home Again Home Again Jigedy Jig

Once again I am back in Washington. Colorado was a lot of fun, but of course home is best. I would like everyone else blog about the Inguration or something fun. But if I blogged about the inguration I would scream, shout, swear, and be completly evil and nasty!! So I shall refrain from doing so. I have some new fun things to talk about.
  • I am starting Ice Skating in February
  • Acts is restarting
  • Awana Bible Quizzing is coming up soon!

So those are my fun things I got to come home to. My friends have all been very excited that I am home. My mom was super sweet, she said that she had a doctors appiontment while I was gone and she cried because I couldn't go with her. (I ALWAYS go to the doc with my mom.) Thats my fun post.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Kecky I totally cracked up when I read the title of your post, because that is the exact title I almost put on my coming home post. However I wasn't sure how to spell Jigdy Jig, so I didn't risk it. It always makes me smile to think how much alike we are. Good thing your pretty cute:)

Lisa said...

Robyn and Keck, I can definitely tell you two came from the same "pod". I love you both so very much, but I get a bit afraid when I see myself in each of you. MOM

Rachel said...

I'm gonna go with Jiggity Jig for my spelling :)

Welcome home Keck. Ice skating is soooo much fun. I hope you have a blast.

Clare said...

Kelly, I missed you as soon as your plane took off. It is always a pleasure to be with someone who looks at life from the bright side. I am envious that you will be ice-skating. That is one of my favorite things! For my two cents, you can spell those "words" however you want since they are just made up!