Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009!!!

I am so excited to see what God has in store for my life this new year!!! I can't wait to expirence new things and continue to grow in my walk with God. There are so many things happing in 2009! People always say that at the begining of the year they make a resolution or promise of something they would like to accomplish in the new year. My resolution this year was to not only grow in my walk with God, but encourage my friends to grow in their walks by being an example. I have prayed that God would help me as I set out on this journey, and that He would give me times when I can challenge what I have resolved to do. This I feel is a year when I can change some of things that I do and help myself become something more than what I am right now. Many people make there resolutions but give up before February! I pray that I will not quit but persever in what I have set out to do. I am praying also for you that you would accomplish what you have set out to do in this new year. That 2009 would be a time of change for all of us, that we may all grow in our walks with the Father , and that we may become not only better Christians but also encourage our fellow Christians to also become stronger! Thats my new years revolution!!!

1 comment:

Kenz said...

Hey! I love your background lolz!