Friday, December 19, 2008

December!!!

December is a terrific month for me this year! Here is a list of the fun things that have happened so far.

  1. I found out that I get to go to Colorado!!! It is where my sister and best friend live!! I have been waiting to do this for a while!
  2. I got to go to the Cheesecake Factory!!! It was really good. I had only ever had bites that were brought home by my parents. And the best part was that it was after the Nutcracker, so it was my reward for suffering through it!
  3. I bought my sisters old Zune because she got a new IPod Touch. It was only $27!!
  4. Christmas and New Years. Two of my favorite holidays!
  5. I have the most money of both my sisters!!! Katy and Lisa Dawn. I personally think that this is pretty sweet! Them not so much.
  • So to me this sounds like a sweet December. Oh yeah and it snowed! I like December!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

$27 is an odd dollar amount. Kinda funny! :)

Glad to see you back in blogland...I was beginning to feel all alone out here. I saw your mom posted too...keep up the good work Riddles!

Clare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Inspired 2 Smile said...

fun stuff!