Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Time Has Arrived

So today we got out all the Christmas decor and put away all the fall/Thanksgiving decor. It was fun, and exciting. I know a lot of people already have their trees, but we are going to go get one from the mountains. (Always an "exciting"time) Christmas time is always my favorite time of year, people have so many Christmas tradtions. Christmas music makes it apperance on the radio stations, and the festivies begin!!! I decided that for my Christmas fun on my blog would be a playlist of my favorite Christmas CD, Let It Snow Baby, Let It Raindeer, by Relient K. (My favorite band.) Some of my favorite songs on the CD had to be left off because I couldn't find them on the website. But anyway today was fun because I got to enjoy Christmas music and fun with my sisters and nieces and nephews. Carson my nephew was very cute when he started playing with our Fisher Price nativity. He enjoyed Joseph immensely because he could fit his head in his mouth and bite it. Then my sister Robyn came home and made us white chicken chili, and great cornbread. It was delicious a great ending to a terrific day. (And then I talked to my friend Kenz which made today even better!) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

No comments: