Tuesday, February 3, 2009

YUCK MOVING!!!!

 I am not really bugged so much that we are going somewhere new. But I don't want to have to go through all the hoopla that pertains to moving!!! I can't stand selling the house, I don't mind anything as much as this!! I also can't stand FOLDING PAPER!! That drives me nutty!!! I folded so much paper when we moved to Seattle that I told myself, my family, and pretty much anyone who would listen, that I was never again folding stupid paper!!! Well I guess that I have to break my vow to that. I just simply don't appreciate moving. I mean I don't mind a new home or making great new friends. But I do mind all the junk that goes with it, packing, unpacking, and placing everything where it belongs. I currently (If we get the house we want) have a room with school buses on the walls. Yes, you heard right, SCHOOL BUSES!!! What was my room a school room??? Yeah definitely getting it repainted!!!! So that is my happy-go-lucky moving post!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, I leave my computer untouched for a few hours and come back to see posts from everybody. Fun reading for me I'd say :)

School busses? Seriously? How very Sesame Street. I vote for orange polka dots in your next room!!!

Clare said...

The nice part about moving is that it gives you a chance to start fresh. Plus, if you don't like packing all your stuff you could always get rid of it. I understand the fear of packing boxes and paper,though. Scary stuff!