Sunday, February 8, 2009

Continuing with "C"

As you have most likely read in my sister and aunt's blog that they are doing the things that they are thankful for in the alphabet.

1. Christ!-He is the one that keeps me from going crazy on days. Sometimes I just want to pull my hair out, and I don't even have kids yet!!!

2. Carbohydrates-I know that one was kinda weird, but I can't find any other way to make food into a "C" word! I LOVE food!!!

3. Children-As in babies, I am still a kid after all. I love little kids. I got to help out one Sunday with the 3 year old class, I loved it!

4. Carson's- As in my baby Carson. I have pictures of him on my phone and love him to death!!!

5. Colorado- I love their beautiful mountains!!! And my best friend lives there, So does my baby Carson!!!

That is my fun little lists. I really would love if someone would do "D" cause then it could be like a whole chain!!!

1 comment:

Clare said...

How about your sister, Clare? Anyhoo, I guess it couldn't all be about me since you put Carson and Colorado. I am definitely thankful for those things, too!