Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Yeah! I am so excited tomorrow is one of the best days of the year!! I cannot wait to open gifts and enjoy seeing others open theirs from me! I wish that today would speed up! I wish that it would just be night time, so I could get my new Pj's and then open one gift. Then I want to go to bed and wake up and have Christmas! Or the way my adorable cousin spelled it Chrismess! I guess whatever works!
Anyway, I would like to wish you all very merry Christmas, and may you enjoy the rest of the season!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Kelly!! :)

Rachel said...

It was a touch crazy but we did have a great Christmas. Glad we got to spend it together. Before long you and your siblings will all be gone and out of the house and have families of your own and then we can't spend Christmas together because 97 of us won't all fit in your mom's house :)

Maybe a few of us will have the money to stay in a hotel that year :)