Friday, November 6, 2009

HOLIDAYS!!!!

Yeah!! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!! I so wish that it could just hurry up and be Thanksgiving! I love the holidays so much. I heard Christmas music playing in a couple of stores in the mall. I wanted to dance. And in Gymboree the little TV show was about Christmas. They wanted the kids to make themselves into a Christmas tree. I was very excited. And in Bath and Body Works they had brought out their fabulous Christmas scents!! I started listening to Christmas music a while ago, but I don't think I will ever get sick of it. I don't think ever before in my life I have gotten so excited about it. I think that the holiday it self is more exciting this year because I have no siblings coming to visit. That makes me sad, but I think that I try to allay my frustration about that by becoming excited about this.
I am taking a Calligraphy class at co-op this year, and I cannot wait to use my new skills for holiday decor, and the like. I have already begun practicing to write the place cards for Thanksgiving.
Another super duper exciting thing about this holiday season is the Nutcracker in Seattle. I can hardly wait to go with my friends. I think I am more excited about the Cheesecake Factory afterwards than the actual ballet.
Anyway, sorry to bore you with my random chatter. Today was a surprisingly good Friday. I hope everyone likes (and can read) my new background. VOTE!! The poll is on the right side of your screen. Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is great that you had a good time at your co-op. I actually had a good time yesterday, too.
I am also excited about Thanksgiving. I am always excited about Thanksgiving.
P.s. Nice background

Kenny The Wolf said...

Your blog adds a bright bit to my day, I enjoy reading it. ^^

I had to go with Sweet Potato Casserole for the poll, because I never really liked it until last year but suddenly acquired a taste for it in a strange twist of fate.

Robyn said...

Kels I wanted to clarify that my vote for stuffing only applies if it is Mom's stuffing! I am glad you are excited about the holidays. I am little bummed about them because as soon as they are over I am moving. Don't have to much fun without us though!

Rachel said...

I too love the holidays. Guess it's the kid in me! Thanks for the heart-warming post!

Clare said...

I am jealous about the Cheesecake Factory...it was sooo tasty last year!:) I love, love you new background, too. I am also jealous about all your comments. Be sure to look at my blog every so often. My updates don't seem to be appearing on everyone's pages like they should. Love ya!

P.S. Kenny, I don't know who you are but the same thing happened to me. I hated sweet potato casserole until suddenly...I loved it! My fav, too.