Saturday, August 29, 2009

To Continue The Am I The Only One

So now in tradition of my aunt and mom I shall share some of my own little freaky quirks. 
Am I the only one who...
  1. Doesn't drink milk with their cereal! It already has milk in it duh! 
  2. Won't read sad books?? I refuse to read sad books, if someone dies, or if something bad happens I refuse to even consider reading it. That is why at age 13 I seldom read an adult book. 
  3. Can't stand cleaning her room, I would much rather wait until it becomes a health code violation to clean it. I don't mind picking up, but vacuuming and dusting YUK!! 
  4.  Would rather die than actually have to open up their science book? 
  5. Thinks that talking on the phone should be a sport?? Yes I talk on the phone all the time!! And if I am not talking on the phone I am e-mailing! BAAA-D habit! But thankfully my friends love me anyway! 
Have fun with this!! 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't read sad books either, and I agree that talking on the phone should be a sport. I could soooo take the gold in that :)

Lisa said...

Hey, I like drinking milk with my cereal because the milk in the cup is always colder than the milk in the bowl.

I wonder what we could all do about making conversing on the phone a national sport. I think it already has caught on, look at all the cell phones running around.