Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SO HOT!!!!!!

So today I was in the Wal-Mart parking lot with my mom, and we looked at the thermometer. It read 115 degrees at 7:15 at night. We've hit the charts harder than Arizona!  We are in a hottest places around the country zone. I think that currently we are competing with Iraq in the way of heat. Since we don't have air conditioning it has been so hot!! I can't even believe it. I just want to curl up and sleep for 10 hours but it to hot to do even that!! 
My birthday is in 2 days!!! YEAH! I can't wait I will finally be able to ride in the front seat!! Yipee for me!! I am kind of enjoying the weather though, it reminds me of Texas. Where I love!! (I am jealous of my grandparents!!!) I hope to cool off by taking a cold shower in about 10 minutes, but who knows?? Can't wait for Centrifuge next week!!! 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Have you guys been living at Wal-mart, or other air conditioned places, just to stave off the heat? You might all have to hang out in the car just to be comfortable :) Hopefully you'll get the central a/c installed SOON. Love ya!