Saturday, May 9, 2009

10 Things I Adore!

Alright, I felt compelled to follow in the footsteps of my aunt, sister Robyn , and sister Clare. So here is my handy dandy little list.
  1. I love Summer Time!!!!! (AHHH SUN!!)
  2. TEXAS!!!!!!!! I can't wait until I can live there. My mom was talking to Robyn who says that it was 90 degress the other day!!! How wonderful!!
  3. The smell of old books. I was packing some old medical texts of my dads, and they smelled so fun. Kind of musty, and dusty!
  4. Flip-flops!! I think I must have at least 20 pairs!! Even though I only get to wear them like 3 weeks out of the year. (Well, if I wear them when most normal people do. I don't!!)
  5. Exclamation points!! Who needs periods??? Just write like you are talking with a reason or possibly yelling?!??!
  6. Hold My Heart by 10Th Avenue North. It is a song, and I love it!!!
  7. Target!! My favorite store in the whole world!!
  8. E-MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what I would do without it, I never have to call anyone unless I want to!!!!!
  9. 18 Kids and Counting! Such a wonderful show, I could never be like them!!!
  10. Checking the Mail! Don't ask me why, but I do this everyday, and love it!!

Okay random list. I am probably so weird!! But I know everyone loves me anyway!!:)

3 comments:

Clare said...

If we let the small things in life bring us joy we are so much nicer to be around! I like to make lists like this and then look back on them when I am crabby...Hey I think there is a song like that and it is full of stranger things!:)

Rachel said...

I always say it's the little things in life that really bring us happiness (I'd say 'joy' but joy only comes from Christ). Anybody can get excited over something big, but it takes a truly great personality to find excitement in the little things!

Here's to the little things! Clink!

Robyn said...

Kels you crack me up! Like half your list could have been mine! I also love exclamation points in case you hadn't noticed, even though Clare says we use them to much. The best thing about Texas is that I can wear flip flops like 10 months out of the year! Email should be the only form of communication, phone conversations are so drawn out!
I love you Beth~Robyn