So here we go things that make me almost be sick!
- Hair that isn't attached to things or people. So like, if I find a hair in the shower, I may potentially become sick to my stomach. Yes I can sometimes become sick because of hairs.
- Snakes! Yeeuck! Gross, gross, gross. The sight of a snake on TV makes me want to curl up in a ball in a glass box, with the lid tightly fastened! Snakes make me get goosebumps.
- Rats, yes my friends, rats give me the willies, with their creepy teeth, and nas-tacaular tails. I see a rat and I may potential give a frightened scream. Mice are fine, but NO rats!!
- Textures, it sounds weird, but if you feed me something or make me touch something that's slimy, I am going to kind of freak out on you. I am a texture FREAK!! I refuse to eat things that don't have a normal texture, such as whipped cream or Jello. Neither one has a normal texture and I can't handle that! No sir-ee!
- Spoiled things, like gross milk. I cannot do the sight of something that is chuckily grody! Like spoiled Milk or cottage cheese. They will make me vomit. That's an unnice term, but good grief it's totally true. Sooo, if I come to your house for lunch, no cottage cheese for me!
And theirs my list. I hope you enjoyed it and it inspired you to write a list of your own.