Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I am so excited. My friends and I are going to Great Wolf Lodge for Alyssa's birthday. I really hope I will have a good time. I am not such a big water person, but I feel like I will have a lot more fun with them than alone. When they came to my house earlier in the month we made plans, but nothing panned out until now. We are going in 11 days and I can't wait! We are going with her mom, who thankfully is footing the bill for our venture. We had originally planned to pay our own way, but when it turned out to be for her birthday party her mom agreed to pay. I am buying her a birthday gift, and am at a total loss as to what to buy! I know I will be able to figure out what to buy. I can't wait, I figured I better blog about, because between now and then I may not get the time. So I hope no one is very excited about my blogging. Because I may not blog again until I come back. See you soon!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I want a Facebook really bad! I know that everyone says there not anything special, but does that keep them from having one or posting once or more a day?? I know a blog is great, it really truly is, but a Facebook is something even better. I want a Facebook, because...
- Everyone has one!!
- I have an easier time keeping up with people who don't blog or e-mail often.
- I think it would be fun just to write little things everyday instead of a blog where I feel bad if I write 3 little measly lines.
- I could have fun knowing what people are doing, especially people who I would feel really akward e-mailing!
- I would be able to stop staring over people's shoulders when they are checking facebook. (Like my mom, and sisters.)
- I could let people know I was off to my first baby sitting job, without having to write an entire paragraph about it, because I know no one cares that much.
- I could encourage my friend who never does anything but Facebook to maybe write me a-mail or perhaps call me on the phone. Because we always set times, but she is a forgetful person.
- I could get to know people, like girls from AWANA, better because they don't e-mail they just Facebook.
- I could let people know what was going on in my life without having to e-mail.
- If I got one it would allow my friend to get one, becuase her mom said no cause my mom said no! She would be much happier! !
Anyway that was my long speil! I really want a Facebook! I wish that I had one. So maybe if you read this mom you will understand better why I want one. I don't even need it today or tomorrow, but before I turn 15 might be nice!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
I am super excited, my dad's work is having some confrence, convention, party at the beach, and we were invited! I can't wait to go hang out at the beach, even though it will be kind of cold and we won't get to play in the water obviously it will be fun. I have never been to anything that really has to do with my dad's work, we don't get invited to his work Christmas party! But I think that it will be fun to go chill (no pun intented) at the beach in January. I hope that it turns out to be as much fun as I have cracked it up to be! I don't know? But I will be sure to tell you all about it when I get back.